Elvis / a Warner Bros. Pictures presentation ; a ... Read More
- 0 of 1 copy available at Green Free Library (Wellsboro).
- 2 of 5 copies available at Potter-Tioga Library System. (Show)
0 current holds with 5 total copies.
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (159 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Publisher: [Burbank, CA] : Warner Bros. Entertainment, 
- Distributor: Universal City, CA : SDS
Originally released as a motion picture in 2022.
|Creation/Production Credits Note:||
Director of photography, Mandy Walker ; editors, ... Read More
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Austin Butler, Tom Hanks, Olivia DeJonge, Helen ... Read More
Elvis Presley rises to fame in the 1950s while ... Read More
|Target Audience Note:||
MPA rating: PG-13; for substance abuse, strong ... Read More
|System Details Note:||
DVD, region 1, wide screen; Dolby digital 5.1 ... Read More
English, French or Spanish dialogue; French or ... Read More
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Presley, Elvis, 1935-1977 > Drama.
Parker, Tom, 1909 June 26-1997 > Drama.
Rock musicians > Drama.
Nineteen fifties > Drama.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
Video recordings for people with visual disabilities.